Owning a website comes with certain responsibilities. You cant just create it and then leave it for the next 5 years. Well you could, but that would be if you don't mind how successful your site is. ...
Breeze Development Business, Marketing & Web Design Blog
The latest advice and insights from Breeze Development
- Authenticity - Being who you are is good enough, trying to be someone else just tired you out.
- Engage the thoughts they are already going on in your potential clients mind.
- Affiliate sites
- Archive sites
- Auction sites
- Business or brochure sites
- Community websites
- Contest websites
- Corporate websites...
Owning your own company is no easy task, your to-do-list is guaranteed to never end and there is always areas to improve. With that in-mind, you really should not use this as an excuse to take short...
A lot of companies have completely ditched the use of any marketing that isn’t online. However most things that you remember you have seen in print with your own eyes. They have a much longer lasting...
1) Analysing the economic cycle.
An economic cycle is a type of time line spanning from around 4 – 12 years that displays the changes in economic activity by comparing the...
1. Make a date.
You and/or your web team should set an appointment to review the site monthly or quarterly.
Use quarterly reviews to think longer-term: take a few minutes...
1. Create an engaging ‘About Us’ page
A page that explains who you are and what you do is a great way to quickly and easily inform your website visitors about your business and...
1. What do you want to accomplish? (Goals)
2. Why do you want to accomplish these things? (Purpose)
3. What makes you and your services unique, different, appealing and preferred? (...
- Is my image artsy and indie enough for the Instagram crowd?
- Have I included enough descriptive hashtags?
- Are my stories appealing to the young generation?
1. Learn something new every day.
2. Set goals and create systems to achieve your goals.
3. Spend your “downtime” wisely.
Boost Your Posts
These are used regularly by Facebook & Instagram advertisers, boosting a post is the easiest and quickest type of advert that you can run. You simply post a...